Successful change is clearly linked to business objectives and guided from start to finish. People resist what they don’t understand: changes to the way that people work are not likely to be accepted without a meaningful link to results. Oulixeus partners with our clients to identify and execute business-critical changes and create new key capabilities. We build support for change by informing and involving stakeholders. Guide implementation from start to finish, measuring progress and achievement of desired results.
How We Can Help
- Process Optimization / Business Transformation. We review business processes in light of strategic objectives and recommend changes that support desired business results. We apply best practice transformation methodologies flexibly, integrating with our clients’ business cultures.
- Change Readiness. We work with our clients to understand how change will affect people and their work. This includes input from those affected on what they need to make the change successful—they must own the change.
- Stakeholder Alignment. Important changes will involve differences in opinion—whether to change, when, how much, how and who. We work with our clients to make a compelling business case, create forums for healthy debate and ensure alignment and support.
- Communications. We develop an integrated, structured communications process to explain all stages of the change and continuously solicit stakeholder feedback to enable timely interventions.
- Training. Our training programs are tailored to each client’s business culture, as well as diverse needs within a client’s structure. Delivery strategies emphasize flexibility and active learning. We assess training effectiveness in pilots, at delivery and when learning is applied on the job.
- Measurement and Reinforcement. We work with clients to adjust incentives, rewards and performance management structures to ensure that the change is fully integrated into the organization.
Thoughts from Our Blogs
- Metamorphoses. “Change is the only constant.” The Metamorphoses blog explores leadership, organizational development and communications techniques to effectively plan and manage change to meet the demands of an ever-changing world. Read More.