All organizations, regardless of what they do, are faced with risk. Risks can come from outside or inside. Some can be managed; others are beyond the organization’s control. A few are big enough to affect survival. Good risk management starts with deciding what kind of—and how much—risk is acceptable in pursuit of opportunities. Keeping it simple is also critical: it is easy to be overwhelmed by complexity. Oulixeus helps our clients manage risks practically, efficiently and effectively.
How We Can Help
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM). We work with clients to design a tailored framework to identify and manage risks with enterprise-level impact and effectively allocate resources.
- Reputation Risk Management. We help clients understand and anticipate risks to the organization’s reputation and establish proactive and responsive stakeholder communication plans.
- Operational Risk Assessment and Training. We select appropriate best practice methodologies to assess and manage risks in daily operations, and we train client staff to apply them.
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning. We develop contingency plans for key process failures including technology system disaster recovery plans.
- Simulation and Exercises. We design and facilitate live or tabletop simulation events to test contingency plans or readiness for significant changes including new technology deployments.
Thoughts from Our Blogs
Risk cannot be managed in isolation: all plans and actions inherently contain some degree of risk. Please click here to read all blog posts across the five Oulixeus Blogs that explore management of risk as part of strategy, marketing, change management, and program management.