Today, successful business strategies are adaptive. Organizations need to navigate through changes like new investment patterns, new ways of outsourcing and partnering, globalization and rapid technological shifts. These dynamics affect both what their customers want and the way they need to operate to succeed. Oulixeus helps clients develop flexible strategies to achieve their vision while adapting to new challenges.
How We Can Help
- Environmental Review. We provide an integrated objective and subjective assessment of the internal and external environment to support visioning and strategy development.
- Strategic Direction. We support strategic planning from vision and mission to strategy and objectives, market positioning, plan risks, success factors and the strategy review process.
- Go-to-Market and Business Plans. We will work with you to develop go-to-market (GTM) and business plans to guide successful execution of your strategy.
- Adaptive Reviews. In addition to setting metrics to assess progress to strategic objectives, we develop an environmental monitoring plan with options that find competitive advantage in change.
- “What If…?”. We perform creative analyses, including competitor role-playing, to identify potential vulnerabilities and adjust plans early. These activities can also be part of regular strategy reviews.
Thoughts from Our Blogs
- Real-World Strategy. Field Marshall Helmuth von Moltke the Elder stated, “No plan has ever survived contact with the enemy.” Our Real-World Strategy blog explores strategies that will survive contact with the unexpected developments of the real world. Read More.
- All Oulixeus Blog Posts on Strategy. At Oulixeus we do not look at Strategy in isolation. These blog posts explore how marketing, risk, change and programs interact with and leverage strategy–across many industries. Read More.